Are auras representations of bioelectric fields that can be seen, felt, and controlled? Or are they merely fanciful illusions?
The aura is an electromagnetic field surrounding the human form. People with enhanced psychic ability are able to see the movement and varied colors of the aura. Kirlian photography is a technique that captures the light from the auras of humans and plant life. The aura is also commonly referred to as the eighth chakra.
Auras are like magnets picking up vibrational energies that are floating around everywhere we go. It is important to cleanse your aura frequently to free it of foreign vibrations and negative energies.
he Aura around humans is partly composed from EM (electromagnetic) radiation, spanning from microwave, infrared (IR) to UV light. The low frequency microwave and infrared part of the spectrum (body heat) seems to be related to the low levels of the functioning of our body (DNA structure, metabolism, circulation etc.) whereas high frequency (UV part) is more related to our conscious activity such as thinking, creativity, intentions, sense of humor and emotions. Russian scientists, who seem to be about 3 decades ahead of everyone else in Aura research, make experiments suggesting that our DNA can be altered, by influencing its microwave Aura. The high frequency UV part is very important and most interesting but largely unexplored. And this part can be seen with naked eyes
What’s that? You didn’t even know you had one? That’s not surprising since they are invisible to most people… if they exist at all. Those who do believe in auras say they are electro-magnetic or bio-electric fields that surround all living things. The color or strength of one’s aura, they say, can reflect the person’s personality, mood, or state of health. There’s no scientific proof that auras exist and, by the same token, no proof that they don’t. But belief in them seems to be spreading. The proof most often cited for the existence of auras is Kirlian and aura photography, but the effects, results, and conclusions of these kinds of photography are open to question.
Why do we need to see auras ?
Colors and intensity of the aura, especially around and above the head have VERY special meanings. Watching someone’s aura you can actually see the other person’s thoughts before you hear them expressed verbally. If they do not agree with what this person is saying, you effectively see a lie every time. No one can lie in front of you undetected. We cannot fake the Aura. It shows our True Nature and intentions for everyone to see.
Also, aura is our spiritual signature. When you see a person with a bright, clean aura, you can be SURE that such person is good and spiritually advanced, even if he/she is modest and not aware of it. When you see a person with a gray or dark aura, you may be almost SURE, that such person has unclear intentions, regardless how impressive, eloquent, educated, “good looking” or “well dressed” he/she seems to appear.
It is ESPECIALLY important to check the aura of any religious leader, “spiritual teacher”, “master” or a “guru”. Such a person should have a clearly defined yellow-golden halo around the head. If he/she does not have it, you are MUCH better on your own.
Joining a sect or a religion that is led by incompetent people without good Auras is very dangerous for your consciousness. Where is the danger ? When the time comes to really use the information stored in your consciousness from this lifetime, there may be almost nothing useful there, if you focus your life on following rituals and the flock of other people. In such case it is necessary to re-learn everything from the beginning. Most sect, religion and political leaders have only two things in mind: money and power to control people. And you can SEE it in their Aura for yourself. Imagine changes on Earth if many people can see Auras of their leaders and start choosing them on the basis of their Auras.
However, healing of the physical body is nothing in comparison to what seeing and reading auras can do for our consciousness, spiritual development and our awareness of Nature.
Everyone has an Aura. But most people on Earth have VERY WEAK and dull Auras. This seems to be a direct consequence of their life long materialistic attitude negating and suppressing the development of consciousness, cultivating fear, envy, jealousy and other similar emotions. Such attitude suppresses their True Nature, and their Auras seem to become suppressed too.
When you learn to see Auras, be prepared for a REALLY HARD question: “Can you tell me what my Aura is ?” and the situation when you don’t see any Aura or you see something you don’t want to talk about. One of the best answers I found is “why don’t you learn to see it for yourself ? “. And this is one of the main reasons why I teach people to see auras.
When people realize that their Aura is on display and many people are able to see it, they will watch what they think. And they will try to see and improve their own Aura. In the process they will become better and wiser, being able to recognize intentions of other people. Surely, the entire world will become much better if all people can see and read Auras.
How to see Aura: developing auric sight
In an effort to see the Aura we need to:
- Increase the sensitivity of our eyes AND
- Extend the range of perceived vibration beyond the visible light.
It seems that we can accomplish the above by:
- Using and training our peripheral vision
- Increasing exposure
- Enhance visual sensation processing in the brain – enhance the communication between left and right hemispheres of the brain
To help you make up your own mind, here are some aura-related websites that can provide you with an abundance of information:
- At How To See and Read the Aura, Dr. Tom J. Chalko has a fairly large website in which he explains that you can learn to gain conscious control of the human bioenergy field, or aura, through meditation and concentration exercises. And by controlling it, he says, you can then influence the healing processes within your body. In another section, Chalko shows some examples of bioelectrography (which looks a lot like Kirlian photography), which he says records the “intelligent and coherent exchange of electronic information” of which life is made.
- There are several sites by small companies offering, for a fee, to take a photo of your aura – aura-imaging they call it – with an aura camera. Aura Imaging [link no longer works] is one of them. They say their camera picks up at the Chakra level, and that you should update your photo two or three times a year. That may be because they have to pay for that expensive aura camera, which they also sell for just under $10,000US. These are not Kirlian photographs, however, but produce portraits of the customer surrounded by a rainbow-like cloud. (Real Kirlian photos are made without cameras.) But even Dr. Chalko, in Technology, Tricks, and the Truth, doesn’t put any faith in these cameras, saying that they produce auras even without any person in the photo.
- Auras and Energy provides a color analysis of an aura, explaining what each color signifies. Then it explains how you can feel an aura by sensitizing your hands, and then cleanse your energy using salt, water, baking soda, and Epsom salt.
- Why go through all that trouble? Dr. Dee explains why in The Importance of a Healthy Aura, saying that “the easiest way to collect and store power for the use of the individual is through the aura.” This site has information on healing the aura through nutrition or some kind of crystal laser treatment.
- At SpiritWeb, Robert Bruce provides a lot of detailed information on Auras. He says that the aura “is both an energy field and a reflection of the subtle life energies within the body.” He then explains why most people fail to see the aura, and the steps for enabling yourself to see it.
- Exercises to See Auras [link no longer working] provides two very detailed steps for detecting the “human energy field,” which consists of seven layers. They say it will take a bit of practice, but that you can do it.
- For the skeptical point of view, read The Skeptic’s Dictionary entry on auras. It not only provides good background material, but also calls into question the claims that auras reflect health, remarking that there seems to be no consensus, even among believers, as to what colors relate to what state of health. Another site is Human Auras and Energy Fields, which challenges the validity of Kirlian and other forms of aura photography, as well as the claims of those who say they can see or feel auras.
So what do you think? Is the aura merely imaginary? Or is it a real bioelectric field that can be seen, felt, and controlled?