When I joined twitter i was Petrified about HASH # about FF about followfriday shoutouts and etc. I wondered what is the whole story about.
Now I am officaly 4 months old on Twitter, though my Account was Bot from last 1 year. 😛
When we tweet anything we can put a HASH (#) to the front of a word and encourage others to add it to their tweets about the same topic. That is the whole secret of Tweet with a Hash before important words that are the possible searches from other tweeples.
Lets go ahead with the importance of Each days for Twitter lovers..
1. #meowmonday – If you’re an animal lover or have any kind of pet or cat-related Twitter account, this is the one for you.
2. #musicmonday – Quite possibly one of the most fun Twitter meme days. Tell people what you’re listening to, or hook Twitter into your last.fm or blip.fm. The meme also has its own Twitter account,@musicmonday.
4. #mutantmonday – “To promote those who are doing some gnarly things in the world.”
5. #monkeymonday – A way to enjoy your Monday by posting pictures, videos, jokes and stories about monkeys. Users also promote their funniest Twitter Friends.
8. #wonderfulwednesday – Best wishes for the middle of the week.
9. #woofwednesday – If there’s a meowmonday, might as well get all your dog loving Twitter friends in on the action.
10. #followwednesday – #followfriday for Wednesdays.
13. #winewednesday – Twitterers discuss their favorite wines, ask questions, and provide advice.
14. #rtthursday – Thank your retweeters in style.
15. #followthursday – #followfriday for Thursdays (but oh so close).
16. #thankfulthursday – Tell others what you’re thankful for.
18. #leadfriday – Tired of following? How about being a leader?
19. #goodnewsfriday – Good news comes on Friday.
20. #sexysaturday – Self-explanatory.
21. #caturday – Cat + saturday = caturday. Sort of like #MeowMonday.
24. #samesexsunday – Recommend people in the LGBT community to follow.