7 reasons not to buy Samsung Galaxy 3
I was very enthusiastic for this phone as this is my first android phone and yes the phone delivered on the expectations when it came to applications.
I switched on the phone and went online within 2 minutes. I got a call and it was already displaying the contact details, name and photo. Thanks to Google sync. The phone is great for applications.
But here comes the reality. I just want to share my experience because I am very demanding from my gadgets and their functions.
You buy a phone to make calls and text, right?
But this Galaxy 3 from Samsung sucks big time at it though it is to be considered a phone.
- It took the phone almost over a minute to display the Contacts.
- It is very slow for phone functionality.
- It takes more than 20 seconds for the SMS to show up.
- Phone application hangs with a Force close / Wait popup staring at you.
- The phone hardware is just decent.
- Samsung decided not to enable the Live Wallpapers.
- Samsung Kies does not support connection over Bluetooth. (Who keeps the phone connected to the computer always?)