Home » About me » iLike » Arvind Kejriwal :- social activist and crusader for greater transparency in Government

250px-Arvind_Kejriwal

I was reading a magazine in my last journey where I read about a group called PARIVARTAN ( Change) . Started by  Arvind Kejriwal , who is a IIT passout, who further joined Indian Revenue service and became an Additional Commissioner of Income Tax. He was not happy with the way everyone took bribes to keep papers moving. The conscious had hit him hard.

In the year 2000, Arvind started PARIVARTAN  which focuses on the following issues:-

1. Empowering Indian Citizens
  2. Awareness About RTI Act (Right to information Act 2005)
  3. Awareness about systematic solution towards Corruption and Red tapism.
  4. Facilitates Indian Citizens in there dealings with government department without any bribes.

Do not be surprised if you find people of PARIVARTAN standing outside any government department with banners like “ DON’T PAY BRIBE”  and exhorting Indian citizens, not to pay bribe for getting there problems fixed. The group also helps to facilitate Indian citizens get there work done without any bribe.

• 2004: Ashoka Fellow, Civic Engagement.
  • 2005: ‘Satyendra Dubey Memorial Award’, IIT Kanpur for his campaign for bringing transparency in Government [2].
  • 2006: Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership.
  • 2006: CNN-IBN, ‘Indian of the Year’ in Public Service [10]
  • 2009: Distinguished Alumnus Award, IIT Kharagpur for Emergent Leadership.
  • I found it worth to be known to all the people. So thought to share. The idea is brilliant. Those who have that passion inside them can surely join. Those who still think they are doing good work can surely still be a part of them in some way or other maybe once in there life’s. Stop giving and taking bribes. To change the society we need to change ourself first.

To reach him or to join him in some way or another please check his website – www.parivartan.com or you can also contact via email parivartan@parivartan.com .

aidkol_RTI_poster2

37 thoughts on “Arvind Kejriwal :- social activist and crusader for greater transparency in Government

1. VashObmen says:

The suffering and pain are always obligatory for wide consciousness and deep heart

2. selvraj says:

Dear Sir,
      I seen the movement in teleision, we are from Andaman and Nicobar sland, We also with your(OUR)movment against CORREPTION,I dn’t want tocoment on GOVT. But every INDIAN CITIZEN should be UNDER the control of LOCK PAL Bill.God give strenth to take the movement forward and the AIM should be achived ………

3. Jagmohan Singh Gill says:

i am very happy to see the Arvind kejriwal young social leader in process of drafting LOK PAL bill….. go ahead i and my young friend .. with you..

Jagmohan Singh Gill
      jagmohansingh.asr@gmail.com
      09872465799
      punjab

4. dr.birendra choudhary says:

good job done sir country people will be very much thankfull to you

5. VIJAY KUMAR GUPTA says:

Dear Mr.
      Whole Nation Salute Anna Hazare team for the HISTORICAL efforts against corruption in INDIA.
      I am a TERAPANTHI Jain follower & I want to inform that one JAIN SAINT Namely LOKESH MUNI accompanying ANNA HAZARE most of the stages ,is a tainted saint he was NISKAST from TERAPANTH JAIN fold because of the corropution by his & his family members in New Delhi 4-5 years back. Please be caution form him.

6. Utkarsh says:

Thanks for sharing the info.

7. Rakesh Panwar says:

Dear Sir
      I salute all of the people related to LOKPALL BILL, specially Mr Anna & Mr Arvind, we all have to support them.
      IF we want to save the nation from the corrupt then Just walk and support Mr ANNA HAZARE, who looks very young in this war against the corruption then the young people of this country.

Lets take a step ahead and support.

8. Utkarsh says:

Thanks a lot for your support.

9. Kuldeep Singh says:

Hi,

Any email id of Arvind Kejriwal? I want to contact him. Can somebody help me out as parivartan@parivartan.com is not working.

Kuldeep singh
      9999570002

10. swapnil says:

we want to see you as our prime minister…

11. pooja singh chauhan says:

i m very much obliged to u shri ann hajare ji nd ur team
      I m really very inspire to ur work specially arvind sir. if I become d part of this mission i ll feel immortal on this earth. sir please mai jeen chahati hoon ek azad bharat mein,on paper azad India nahi, mai us azad India ka hissa banna chahti hun jo pure ho. Sir agar mai is mission me aapke koi bhi kaam aa saku to i ll b very greatfull 2 u.Sir i m 27 year old girl but i dont want 2 die like a insect,I would like 2 live in a happy and prosperous life. All d best

12. Raju Sheth says:

Sir, Pls start with Ramlila pro to explain in detail about Jan Lokpal Bill to the people of India and also explain priorty points of the Jan lokpal Bill. Demand of Jan lokpal Bill to present in the parliament and let decided parliament. all political party wants credit but ask every political party that they are support Jan Lokpal Bill or not and on which points of Jan Lokpal bill they agree and on which point they are not agree

13. taru sud says:

Dear Arvind Sir
      we hope to c u on the chair of prime minister of India…we strongly believe that only u can bring a change n difference to this nation.

14. HARDIK PATEL says:

respected arvindji ,

we are very much lucky that still we have good people like you in India, sir pl hi light about rahul ghnadhi, a so called youth icon, pl give massage to public that congress has supported rahul gandhi protest in up( purely political), why not to others? pl have some attention of media on this point , sir we are very much thankful to people like you , we also support you by doing protest in our city against government policy ,also their double standard on terrorism , why not any attention of any media on 5 bomb blast in train , also pl. give some massage to our media on their so call professionalism.

15. Manas Yadav says:

Dear All Volunteer or supporters please don’t insult of National Flag. I have seen lots of volunteers and supporters they are doing insult of TRINGA Please do not this I hope you will not repeat this. Thanks & regards
      Manas Yadav
      Nyaya Doot
      Member of Regd. NGO
      9210996197
      manas.ashu.yadav@gmail.com

16. Vijay Bagani says:

You are the statue The power of silence and the commitment.It is my life time achivment if a can do any work for your team.
      In the era of corrupt nation you and your time is only hope for the nation.

17. kishor patel. says:

Dear sir.
      VANDE MATREM.
      MUJE LAGTA HI KI CONGRESH JANLOKPAL BILL KO IS LIYE ROK RAHI HE KI NEXT P.M RAHUL JI HONGE ,UN KE RAJNITI JIVANKAL ME TAK LIF NA HO OUR NEYE ANE W ALE SABHI UNI KE PARTI KE VARSDAR HONGE.BHRAT KO BACH NA HO TO BHT BADI TAKAT KHDI KARNI PDEGO,LOGO KO BHADUR BN NA HOGA,MIDIYA KA SUPPORT BHUT JARRI HE.
      AP NE JO MUHIM LE KE CALE HO US MUM KE NICHE OPEN BAHAS HAR GAV OR HAR SHAR ME HAR SCHOOL OR HAR UNIVERSITY ME KARVI YE ,LOGO KO JAGIYE,

ARVIND JI KUB LADAI LADNI HE AP ME LOGONE SACH INSHAN DEKH HE.

18. ritesh sheth says:

namaste main yeh kehna chhahata hu ki aap sarkar se yeh kaho ki aaj tak jo bhi corruption hua use jaane do aur kalse woh saare hi niyam maanne padenge to hi sarkar maanegi aisa kuch logo ka kahena hai hamari baat woh kabhi nahi sunenge kyonki sabhi paksh ke neta chor hai koi kisi ka naam nahin lega

main dua karta hu ki aap apne mission main kamyaab ho jai hind

19. Smriti Joshi says:

आदरणीय केजरीवाल जी ,

विनम्र अभिवादन के साथ बधाइयां प्रेषित करती हूं कि आपने इस भ्रष्ट तंत्र के खिलाफ लड़ाई का एक पड़ाव जीत लिया है… भविष्य के लिए हम सबकी प्रार्थना है कि हमारी कोटि-कोटि सकारात्मक ऊर्जा हमेशा आपके साथ रहे। आप सभी हमेशा अपने उच्च मनोबल के साथ इस पवित्र यज्ञ को प्रज्जवलित रखें यही शुभकामना है। मैं स्वयं को सौभाग्यशाली समझती हूं कि पिछले दिनों मुझे आदरणीया किरण बेदी जी के हाथों दिल्ली में लाड़ली मीडिया अवॉर्ड2011 मिला। परम श्रद्धेय अन्ना जी के लिए हमने अपने पोर्टल पर वेबदुनिया पोल संपन्न करवाया। इसके अतिरिक्त अपने दो आलेखों और प्रतिक्रियाओं की लिंक आपको सादर प्रेषित कर रही हूं।

आप सभी को ‍सविनय नमन करती हूं…

स्मृति जोशी
      फीचर संपादक
      वेबदुनिया डॉट कॉम
      इंदौर

अन्ना, अनशन और पीएम का ‘इफ्तार’

अन्ना नहीं यह ‘आंधी’ है…!

सौ-सौ हाथ, अन्ना हजारे के साथ

20. vijay kumar shah says:

VIJAY KUMAR SHAH
      HYDERABAD
      TO,
      SHRI SHRI ARVIND KEJRIWALJI
      NAMESHKAR

AAP JO ANNA HAZARE KE SATH THE, JAISA DIKTA THA KI AAP BHI BHAHO MULYA RATNE HAI JISE DESH KI JAROORAT HAI, MAI AAP SE BHAHUT PRABHAVIT HOO,
      APP KHAFI ISTIR HAI, PER MERA MAN JARA DARTA HAI KI KAHI AAP DESH KI JANTA KO UNKE DUKH KO BHUL NAHI JAYEGE, YE MAI MARE JAB TAK DAKNA CHAHETA HU, USKE BAD BHI MERI ATMA DEKHEGI, AGAR MUJE AAP KA E MAIL DEGHE TO BADI MAHERBHANI HOGI. MAI AK PLASTIS FACTORY KA MALIK HU PER MERE BLOOD ME DESH BHAGTI BHARI HAI, JO BHACHPAN SE SAMAGLAYAK HO GAYA JABSE HAI, AAJ 53 YEAR KA HOO, MAI TO KUCH NA KAR SAKA, LEKIN AAP KO DEKH KAR SANTOSH MILTA HAI.

21. Tirgar Bipin says:

Dear sir ,

i want to meet Mr.Annaji so how can i meet him

22. gyananidhi padhiary says:

Dear Mr. Kejriwal,
      I want to know what are your plans to stop corruption at grass root level? you know the Indians are now very busy in their personal life that they are reluctant to visit any office more than once. And exactly it is the basis of any corrupt practice. the govt. offices have made it a point to delay the things so much that the THE PUBLIC IS FED-up with the system and forced to offer a bribe before it is asked. there are certain offices where it is asked before hand and at other places the amount is fixed like …..well i would give it later.so…..
      The solution lies in e-governance- where time limit is fixed for every job and to contact the officials in case of job is not done.And you know it better that in most places where e-governance is implemented the sites are not up-dated regularly and contact nos. of imp. persons of the establishment are missing.
      thanks

23. I am a retired class I officer of MP State govt .I have settled in UJJAIN, M.P. My profile may please be seen by typing “sadhan chandra baidya” on google.com.Rev.Swami.Gahananandji Maharajji (Ex-President,Ramakrishna Mission ,Belur Math) Initiated my Dikha Mantra on December4,2001,during His visit to UJJAIN.I am currently serving (Honorary) Sri Sri Ramakrishna Ashrama,Ujjain.I worked as Dy.Commissioner,office of the Divisional Commissioner,Ujjain from 2001 to 2008(till my superannuation)during which I dealt Public Grevience Redressal,for the 6 districts ,under the Divisional Commissioner,Ujjain.
      I believe ‘delay is the mother of Corruption ‘.I encountered unnumerable such impediments in my service career and I wanted to quit my service many times but my responsibilites towards my 2 sons compelled me to stick on govt.job..
      I congratulate you and your Group who have created a new History of the World.I support Annaji-Shanti Bhushanji-Prashant Bhushanji-Kiran Bediji-Arvindji Kejriwal and all the team members.
      Although to routeout Corruption in India is a Herculean task,it is not impossible,me and my family members will support to the last.
      I am a Life Member-Patron of AISCCON (All India level )and executive committee member of Prabudh Parishad (Senior citizems’organization of Ujjain).It will be my proud privilege to work for Eradication of Corruption in India .May God bless us to achieve full independence before 2014.
      May God bles our ANNAJI and all the members of the Team , and ” SABHI SANSADONKO SADBUDDHI DEIN BHAGAVAN ”
      Fraternally,
      SADHAN CHANDRA BAIDYA

24. Rajkumar Sharma says:

Dear Sir,
      I salute all of the people related to LOKPALL BILL, specially Mr Anna & Mr Arvind,Ms kiran.& Mr. P. Bhushan we all have to support them.

With Regards

Rajkumar Sharma

25. Brijendra Shukla says:

Dear Sir,

With Regards

Brijendra Shukla

26. Brijendra Shukla says:

Dear sir ,

iDear Sir want to meet so how can i meet him

With Regards

Brijendra Shukla
      Rewa (m.p.)

27. ashok deshmukh says:

dear arvind sir,
      keep it up sir.
      regard
      ashok deshmukh.

28. SHAILENDRA says:

sir,most of the member of lok sabha is absent, Is any special law to give punishment if they donot attend the lok sabha regularly

29. Dear sir i am from up bulandshahar , i am very impress you . sir i m also fighting with corroption in my village is doing by raisin dealer distribution . sir the shop of the raisin dealer is suspended . but some corropted officers are trying to save the raisin dealer. so sir therefore i request you to kindly help us.

30. Dear
      sir with due regards this to inform you tht i ravendra singh villager of a small village wants to be the part of team so please give me achance to fight against corroption.
      Ravendra singh bsc
      mob-09711251549
      thanks &regards

31. kamal dev says:

we run a social orgniation in himachal so we want to invite

32. kamal dev says:

we want to invite u in our ngo function in april

33. Rajeev Agarwal says:

Dear Mr Kejriwal,

I am a great supporter of Anna Hazare’s Anti Corruption movement & am interested in joining the movement to save our country from the clutches of politicians (I would call them Rakhashash of today’s time).

Knowing from the newspaper that you are planning to support a party other than BJP/Congress or any such party & in this regard I would like to share my suggestions of forming a party in the leadership of Actor & Social activist Mr Amir Khan supported by intellectuals, social workers & who think of the nation first before their self.

The movement can be started by issuing advertisement in the media by enrolling as a candidate in the coming elections through web site & by screening, the right candidate & can be allowed to contest with Anna’s team support.

Looking forward to have your feedback & support.

regard

Rajeev Agarwal
      9810146230

34. The logical status of political parties who are involved to bring the Joke Pal Bill is interactive compact among the political parties to safeguard corrupt leaders especially involved in corruption. So independant Inquiry agency for investigation of corruption – neither it has been formed so far nor it will be found in near future till the public voice is not spread all over the india and that will turn carry Grah Yudh.

35. Erika Greene says:

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I’ve you guys to my personal blogroll.

36. D N YADAV says:

I M ALWAYS APPRECITING U ON YOUR CRUSADE FOR THE NEW LEASE OF LIFE IN THE LIFE OF INDIAN PEOPLE.

37. Kranti Deepak Sharma says:

Dear Sir ,

We really appreciate the step taken by you to make new party and we are ready to start this in Punjab .So please let take it to heights and prove Aam Aadami is right .

Kranti Deepak Sharma